Helping someone is often its own reward, but a little extra cash never hurts. So if you know someone who could use some extra living space or rental income and has a big enough yard, refer them to Villa. If they end up building an ADU (accessory dwelling unit) with us, you’ll get $2,500 and our gratitude. You’ll also get the satisfaction of making a real difference in someone’s life.
Here’s how it works.
1. Provide your contact info
Fill out this super-short form. It asks for your name, email address, and phone number.
2. We’ll send you a unique link
You’ll share the link we send with anyone you know who might be interested in building a backyard home. Some popular reasons to build one are:
- To house older parents or adult children
- To gain more living space
- To add a home office or an art or music studio
- To rent it out for extra income
- To have an asset that will grow in value over time
3. Be patient
It can take several weeks or even months for someone to sign a contract. But when they do pay for the ADU in full, you’ll get the $2,500 within 30 days of that date (see the Terms and Conditions).
That’s it! Thanks for helping spread the word about working with Villa.